Rubicon Hilbert Fonts v1.31. Postscript. Like Helvetica. Swiss sans serif font, accurate and hinted. Matching font metrics, standard Windows-1251 character set, kerning pairs. Digitised on a 2000x2000 grid. Professional print quality for inkjet, laser, typesetter to 3500 dpi. Contains 1 demo font, send $12 to receive all 8 production fonts.
» version 1.51 - posted on 2006-09-16
EULA - End User License Agreement
Rubicon Computer Labs hereby grants to the User a non-exclusive licence to use the accompanying software, hereinafter referred to as the Shareware, subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The User may use the Shareware only for the purposes of testing, demonstration, or review. Use of the Shareware for any other purpose is contrary to law, until the prescribed user's licence fee is remitted to Rubicon Computer Labs or an authorized dealer.
2. The User may make additional copies of the Shareware for transfer to others for purposes of demonstration, testing, and review. These copies must be complete, with nothing added or omitted. The User may not charge any fee for providing copies of the Shareware.
3. The Shareware is licensed to the User without warranty of any kind, express or implied, except as to title, and all other such warranties, including those otherwise implied by statute or common law, are hereby expressly disclaimed.
4. Except as and to the extent expressly stipulated herein, neither Rubicon Computer Labs, nor any successor to or affiliate of Rubicon Computer Labs, nor any officer, employee, agent, or representative of either, shall be liable for any loss, damage, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind or nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the acquisition, installation, or use, or attempted installation or use, of the Shareware, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any loss or damage, direct or consequential, caused in whole or in part by any real or alleged failure of or defect in the Shareware.
5. Acceptance, installation and/or use of the Shareware by the User constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of this licence.